You are staring at the blog of ThMusicManic Dont like SHINee ? or Dont like what i post about SHINee ? Get lost then :D !

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Weeeee

I keep on changing my wall paper o.o"! I will show you the 4 picture i change it into :/ !
This is my Current Wallpaper :D
This was my Wallpaper 5 hour ago :/!
This was my Wallpaper 6 hour ago
This was my Wall paper yesterday :D


Shall post about Yesterday :D !
Yesterday Last min Decided to eat Prata :D ! And Then went to max to ton :D ! All the way to 6am ~Doing Rubbish , eating , Cam-ing , Gaming , watching movie :D , and MACCCCC :D , Okay I started eating ice cream . Then to Com ,wanted to bankai but as you all know in the previous post i got ban D: ! Shag right ? Anyways its okay now :D ! After that i was Stalking FB ~ Super fun . after that was talking about love life and other stuffs :/ ! We ordered Mac Breakfast xD ! Awsome Breakfast with Awsome mates make my Morning the most Awsome one :D ! Any oo We all feel asleep at 6am :D ! Everyone woke up at  1 :D Without delay we left his house at 1:15 . Reach Kallang at 1:30 meet the Bay for Lunch Chicken rice <3 ~ Anyways im still learning the pitch of GOODBYE for Mr Taxi to fufill Rebecca's request :D ! Anyways .. Went home BANKAI with my Girl <3 ~ Super Entertaining :D ! Ate Dinner at about 7 :D ! Papa dint want to give me money to eat anyth so jiejie dabao xD ! and wasted her money ;p ~ Orbe ~ Who ask you say you dabao xD ! Anyways . That shall be all :D ! Ohya Shall upload Bankai Photo and SHINee <3 ~

BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY PICTURE FORM MY BLOG TELL ME :D ! COPYRIGHTED :D
This is Jonghyun and Key :D !

Key :D !

KeyTae , Key Kissing Taemin ? Maybe :D ? Not :D ! Whispering ~

Nothing much :D ! Just showing my Red twin look :p

Saying 'Im Cute :D'

See >>> ? Throwing Rubbish


I <3 14th's <3

No comments:

Post a Comment