You are staring at the blog of ThMusicManic Dont like SHINee ? or Dont like what i post about SHINee ? Get lost then :D !

Tuesday 3 May 2011

HELLO HELLO :D !!! ^^^^^^ Can you see taemin and Keys Picture ? Their my Fav Guy :p ~ super CUTE :D
LEAVE your BLOG LINK After Tagging me yea ? Today had english paper 1 can say it was easy ! Slept for 35min after that woke up all bluring . ATE at School Mixed rice with Vege all though i dint put any vege .. After that Math Tuition went home while listening to Songs :D , after that when home meet max . Cabbed to Boonkeng mac i kupped 50cent :p ~ hahahha Max paid the rest . Had a McFlurry , went to Jasmine house  . Woke the Girls up and they were noisy as a market , after that we went to eat mac Garfong gave me her Fries <3 Thanks Unnie <3 ~ Watched Blood pledge on youtube , Super Scary They were SCREAMING :D ! I was like wtf ? Scary mehs ? I watch before le mah . haha
Jasmine is helping me to Download Taemin My GayBoyf de Pic then i put in my Handphone :p ~ WEE ~
Leave a Tag , Leave your Blogspot Link and Enjoy your stay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment